These are reputable anxiety treatment centers in the US. They're run by internationally renowned doctors and researchers in the field of anxiety. Many of these doctors "wrote the book" on evidence-based treatments for anxiety.
If you don't find a treatment center near you, look for a reputable university near you and see if they have an anxiety center.
See also Online Options
Anxiety Disorders Center at the Institute of Living - Connecticut
- Clinic Director: Craig B. Taylor, M.D.
- Laboratory for the Study of Behavioral Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, 401 Quarry Road, Room 1326, Stanford, CA 94305-5722
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (650) 723-5868
- Website: http://bml.stanford.edu/clinic/
- Phone: (507) 266-5100
- Website: http://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/psychiatry/services/pediatric-anxiety-disorders-clinic
- Clinic Director: Edna B. Foa, Ph.D.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, 3535 Market Street, 6th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Phone: (215) 746-3327
- Website: https://www.med.upenn.edu/ctsa/
- Director: Michelle G. Craske, Ph.D.
- UCLA Psychology Clinic
- Phone: (310) 825-9312
- Website: https://anxiety.psych.ucla.edu/studies/treatment-for-anxiety-and-depression/
- Clinic Director: Cynthia Turk, Ph.D.
- Psychological Services Clinic, 1700 SW College Ave, Topeka, Kansas 66621
- Phone: (785) 670-1509
- Website: http://www.washburn.edu/academics/college-schools/arts-sciences/departments/psychology/graduate-degree/psychological-clinic/anxiety/index.html
More treatment Centers using the same evidence-based approaches
➜ Check out how to find CBT therapists and treatment centers.
➜ See also Online Options
Tell us about your experience with these anxiety treatment centers and tell us which ones you recommend. Feel free to comment at the bottom of the page.
If you are a mental health professional with a reputable anxiety treatment center, please contact us to be listed here.